Hi all,

I want to use the new capabilities (thenks Jani) of the JD-IOboard to transmit the telemetry to my Flysky er9x firmware through the DJT-D8R-II plus combo.

Therefore, I'll update the firmware to the er9x frsky. Furthermore, I want to become the info displayed on the standard screen. Here.

Question: Does someone knows if all the info transmitted can be displayed? In other words, Does someone knows, how many screens has the er9X-Frsky firmware for display the telemetry data?

Thanks in advance,

Anderl

Views: 11027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just curious, did you ever get this to work?

I am have desperately tried to get the same solution going.. with no luck.

The ioBoard firmware is just jumping the telemetry inputs everywhere... 

The GPS data doesn't come in....

Do you have the same issues?

Read this thread http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/telemetry-to-turnigy-9x-with-frsk...

Somr guys did some work to fix the ioboard FW

Bill, thanks for pointing me in this direction.... I needed this life line... 

Cheers!

Hi,

I had strange problems with the ioBoard Data but when i flashed my 9x with openTX al my problems disapeard.

The telemetry screens are more editable and the posibility to let the display show the FlightMode from your AMP is great (NOTE: it doesn't read the flight modes from your AMP but you can name the switch stands or as i have done modding your 9x some more and added the 6position switch)

real nice firmware, won't go back to ER9X with this OpenTX version and the extra options i wanted.

This is good to know as last night I tried many different iterations with er9x and the ioboard flashes.  Not reliable at all.

I will try Open9X.

Cheers

Had the same issue but not anymore with OpenTX :)

Open9X ofcourse :S

You can use the Campanion 9X software to flash your 9x

Companion9X can also read al your model settings and convert them to Open9X

https://code.google.com/p/companion9x/

Hi Bill,

Thanks for supporting this thread, I was offline for two weeks (holidays without internet, Isn't incredible?) :-).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service