EzUHF PPM Connection to APM2

Hi!

I can't get the PPM link from the EzUHF to work properly. I did solder the ppm-solder-point on the APM2 and cut the line to the other solderpoint. I set the EzUHF RX to PPM on pin1 and connected it to the APM2 pin 5.

When I try to setup the remote in the Mission Planner, all the channels seem to be off by one:

• Channel 1 on the trasmitter (Turnigy 9X with ER9X) is not visible in the Mission Planner (nothing moves).
  • Channel 2 comes out correctly on the pin 2 on the EzUHF but gets displayed at the "Roll" axis" in the Mission Planner.
  • Channel 3 is Pitch in the Mission Planner, Channel 4 comes out as Throttle.
  • I can't set up Channel 8 (flighmodes), because I would have set it up as channel 9 on the remote but the EzUHF only outputs 8 channels.

What is wrong here?

Thanks!

Chris

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It appears that your channel mappings from the tx to the apm are not aligned, that is the wrong rx input is going to the wrong output pin.

There are two ways to correct the mapping, one is too simply switch where the cable from each output pin goes. The other is too use the Immersion EzUHF config tool which contains a screen with dropdowns for each individual output pin. With PWM the only thing on the wire is the signal, there is no channel identifier accompanying it.

Im not quite sure about your flight channel problem, but i would recommend that you look thru the 9x screens for one that shows the signals for each tx channel, move andflip your switches and verify they look right. The Ezuhf config tool also has a screen that shows the PWM values for the rx channels.

• Have you tried remapping the channels in the ImmersionRC Tools App?

I cant even get the ppm connection working on my pixhawk.  I've tried ezuhf 8ch lite and diversity....

• I am having troubles with Dragon link too, did the same things and nothing.

This reply was deleted.

Activity