Faa grants authorization to 3dr aero

It is my pleasure to inform you that the faa has authorized the 3dr aero a 333 examption for flight in the United States. Mycompany M2 Flight Solutions has been apart of diy drones for a very long time and now has a 333 exampation from the faa to fly it. I have seen some great ideas come to life and other stuggle. Now I am happy to add to the diy history and 3dr company of using the aero for 3d mapping missions in the state of Alaska as well as the lower 48 states. We use the plane for 3d reconstruction of lands as well as many other great projects. The nicely built aero is a great plane to fly very stable Thanks to the pix hawk auto pilot and the long auto pilot.

I want to thank Chris Anderson for the help he has giving to me. And for starting this site! It's a great community for knowledge.  If you want to read a local article on me and my company please visit the link below and thank you again.

M2 Flight Solutions 

CEO Michael Cook

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations, Michael. I'd love to know more about what was involved in getting that exemption. Can you drop me a message?

This reply was deleted.

Activity