So I just received my hexacopter and I'm very new to drones in general, so setup and following the very poorly written instructions from jdrones has proven to be very difficult for me. I would greatly appreciate any help and thank anyone who has taken the time to help me out.
1. My first question: Do I take the hexacopter stands off? They are very tightly screwed on, but I'm assuming they come off before flight. My copter is pictured below:
2. Is this the battery holder for the batteries that need to run the copter? If it is, where do I connect it? If not, what exactly is the battery/battery holder supposed to be/look like? I assumed jdrones sent everything, but thats the only semblance of a battery case I could find.
3. What do I do with this receiver? Where should I connect it and what do those two silver wires on the right end do? Do I connect those silver wires somewhere too?
4. This is my radio. I've gotten it turned on after putting 8 batteries in it but it is beeping obnoxiously and telling me I have an "air brake warning". I googled around and found out I should simultaneously press the curser/select keys and that the issue is a programming error that (I?) need to fix, but I bought this and did not program anything myself. I was trying to follow: http://jdrones.com/jDoc/wiki:s_jdwfly9ch#flight_modes but the beeping is too obnoxious to continue. What should I do about that?
5. How do I do a test flight? Is the mission planner necessary?