Flexipilot........

ChrisWill you sell the flexipilot by itself as I do not need the easy star glider. If so how much in GBP......Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• how and where can i get this autopilot
    venkatesh
  • T3
    BTW there is a thread for EasyUAV.
    http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1137076&highlig...

The key idea is that it has logging system, data decoding, automatic landing etc.
    All tested since a year with one thing in mind: step out of your car, fly, move to the next position, fly, iterate, then get home and decode into results.
    This assumes specific reliability and eliminating a lot of silly little bugs, like non-working connections in some scenarios, testing all possible configurations of waypoints etc. Therefore this is something you cannot expect from a group of volunteers, as there is always a large amount dirty, annoying job that nobody wants to do.
    It has logging, USB connectivity, copy-past waypoint editing, export scripts to Google Earth, mission simulator, all the things that work 'as intended'.
    Why are you asking Chris?

Its Kryzs you should be asking.
  • That is a nice amount of money there kris. It is a bit beyond the amount I want to spend on a diy project at this moment.

At that price have you sold many units?????

Thanks anyway
  • T3
    Flexipilot itself is 999EUR plus taxes and shipment.
    This gives 890GBP at 1.12 exchange rate (whoops it wasn't like this around 2002), plus shipment around 10-25GPB.
    EasyUAV is 1199EUR.

Flexipilot will be test flown anyway,
    and the successful integration should take anything from one 2 days to 2 weeks.
This reply was deleted.

Activity