Replies

• naza software is for tweaking its options, ground control is also good for mission planner. that's what i know, as i don't use such tools

• naza m lite upgraded to v2. but for now i'm only interested in getting it to fly with the remote. for the moment, it's my only goal. 

• hey guys,

I'm having a bit of an issue with my naza m lite upgraded to v2. It went well, worked fine until something happened. 

the drone was mid-air when it started losing altitude until eventually crashed - not too bad, the engines were working so it had a rather hard landing. 

after this crash, it never flew right - on atti and gps mode it doesn't hover anymore - if drifts and sometimes loses altitude.

i'll leave this video here - keep in mind that all I did was to push the throttle up and, of course, minimise damage. didn't work, of course, i have a broken engine mount. 

as a fact - not that fun - it started having issues when i set up the fpv system - a simple camera and a eachine transmitter. i don't think that naza interferes with the fpv system, it's just a coincidence. 

but again, it used to fly well. could it be a problem on the electric side - i had an interrupted engine cable and I re-linked it (soldering). 

this is the video of the crashes I had today.

any ideas? 

p.s: the drone is a quanum venture arf version. 

• What controller do you have - Naza-M Lite or Naza-M V2?

Mission Planner can't work with any DJI controller.

But if you have Naza-M V2 you can try U[g]CS Open - www.ugcs.com.

This reply was deleted.

Activity