Does anybody know the name / type of connector of the FMA sensor cable header as seen here.

I would by it from the diy drones store but its not really economic to spend $11.20 USD ($20 NZD) shipping for a $1.75 product :)

That would be a great help!

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get the connector from an old PC. It's the cable that used to connect the CD-ROM drives' analog sound output to the soundcards.
You could email Jordi. I'm sure he'd be able to provide a more realistic shipping price.
Ok sweet thanks guys. I'm gonna see if I have one of those cables lying around, otherwise yeah I'll see if I can get the shipping cheap. Thanks :)

Reply to Discussion


© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service