Whats up yall. So there will be profanity in this post. If you have small children have them look away now.

I am on my last wit here. If this cannot get fixed, I will post a video of me blowing up this f*****g quad in some shape or form. All work Flawlessly and the issue came out of absolute nowhere.

So............. New Motors, New ESC's, ALL new wiring. Only the bare essentials connected. Reinstalled Pixhawk firmware. Re-Flashed pixhawk. Re-Flashed Devo Transmitter. Tested quad with pre-arm off. Re calibration of pixhawk. Tried again. Removed power module. Powering pixhawk with 5v leads from ESC's.

The quad cannot leave the ground......It seems as if the quad is EXTREMELY under powered. When at full throttle, the thing runs for a few more seconds, then a full blackout. I mean FULL blackout. ESC's, Flight Controller. even with the battery connected. To power back on, The battery needs to be unplugged and plugged back in again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.....................................for god's f*****g sake.

P.S. I intended on using more profanity.....

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This seems like your issues are with a cheap copy of the original, better place your bet on the genuine pixhawk and i am sure you wont be using any profanity in the future.

Make a smart investment, be smart and buy the original.

• Troubleshooting is the art of simplifying the problem until you isolate it.

It seems you have a problem with the power where when it gets to a certain load, when the last motor is added - which ever one, you get a brown out which causes everything to fail.

So isolate the power to the motors and the power to the Pixhawk. Use two batteries, one for the FC and one for the rest. By-pass the power module in case the shunt fails under load. Power the FC from a nice solid separate ubec.

Make sure the batteries share the same single ground point.

Cheers and good luck

• Man There is alot of hate here.

I think sometimes People tend to forget the fustration of people when they are writing and asking questions, I know When I ask a question its usually a least resort because I am out of ideas. No matter how the question is asked there is always a message in there soemwhere. Lets not forget that people!!

How I would handle the problem.... Disconect everything from the Pixhawk and starting with testing the USB conection see if it powers up fine. After that try just the Power module, If that works then start adding the ESC's and Other stuff one by one.

Its probably a faulty part somewhere, Could be the Pixhawk but could be a ESC.

Hope you get it (f***king) solved. :-)

• Lol your the man. Things keep getting redundant, so i am just going to wait patiently at this point for the replacement Hawk to come in  haha. Please continue this thread though *Grabs Popcorn*

• Luke,and others,you don't understand...this is the same person who made another post just to draw attention..i am always willing to help but not to someone who is playing with us testing how far we are willing to help about nothing....

Shaheen Adelnia I am realy sorry if I made mistake,but your kind of writing,posting and very unusual problem(wich have all solutions in this thread) reminds me of one Troll we have here,coming back every time with different name...my apologize if I am wrong again,but you are even use same sentence as him or her..also you first started to use F word in your post and also with big letters....

• Well i hope others can learn from my problem, I for one hate having random problems noone has had and not being able to find any answers. Hopefully someone in the future will have this same problem, and have a good laugh while reading up on how to fix it in this thread xD

#legendaryPixProbs. 

• As a Problem Solver. I wish for a Solution. Other Wise like Rickover (You Are Dumb) Humm? And go into the Closet.

• damn yall.....2swift.....can someone be frustrated? who was bitching.I love the pixhawk, i was just very confused about the issue.....and  Emin...........who are you? And more importantly....who is J.Smith... and whats with all the disrespect.....Man Did i have the wrong idea about this form....instead of people wanting to help, it more like people who seem to be on a high horse about how much they think they know and bashing on the slight lack of knowledge people have that this forum is here to educated people on.....its 9am...too early fo this...but im not here to start a flame war. merely get my quad in the air.

• Lighten up everybody.
    • Jeez, I got moderated just for telling somebody they had verbal diarrhoea at the weekend, no hate posts or such like..

Where are the forum rules being applied in this thread?!

This reply was deleted.

Activity