Hi Guys,

My name Fernando Dotta and I have several Rc toys... lol 

I`ve started using APM (2.5) couple of weeks ago on my quadcopter (X mode). I`ve assebly following the instruction of the arducopter and check several time if everything was right.

My copter after takeoff stated do crazy movements and then its upside down on ground. I was wondering if the vibration of the motor could do that. I mean the vibration could mass up the sensor/control of the copter.

I`ve not using the foam or floating mount, but im about to do it. So my question is the vibration my problem? Or did I do something else wrong.

Thanks

Dotta 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Had the same trouble over the last month. The solution I found was reducing RATE_PIT_P to 0.06

But could not really fine tune the copter stabilize,loiter,auto…. always bad. I decided to exchange my ESC with SIMONK flashed ones and to use carbon probs . Today I made the first test flight and it works perfect with RATE_PIT_P 0.120 rest default. Even holding altitude in stabilize mode always was difficult but now it works easy. Can easy fly in my backyard 4m x 3 m.

My conclusion for me is with the right ESC the Quad fly’s perfect…

• Hello,

I have a simular problem. Quad , x mode apm 2.0 board.
    It flies perfect for about 20 seconds and then it flips backwards to the ground.

Every prop is balanced and the Apm sits on a plexi board with vibration dampers from a gyro, the plexiboard is mounted on the frame with MK rubber dampers.

Any solutions?

Regards Mikael
    http://board.It/
  • I'm using the following configuration:
    -Talon v2 in X mode
    -APM2.0 with arducopter 2.7
    -NTM 2836 750kv with 11x4.7 props
    -LIPO 3S 3000mah
    -FPV Accessories

Despite a vibrations issue, it fly very well with the default factory settings.

I Think you should check your engines rotation direction; and be sure to connect the ESC on the correct outputs:

Front Left = 3
    Front Right = 1
    Rear Left = 2
    Rear Right = 4

• Developer

or maybe X mode vs + mode

• wats the direction of your APM ? i think its in the wrong direction ;)

This reply was deleted.

Activity