GUIDED waypoint Question

DIYDrones,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some more information on the exact information that is sent in the mavlink_waypoint_t structure when sending a guided waypoint.  I understand that current is set to 2 to distinguish a guided waypoint and that parameters x, y, and z represent the lat, lng and alt.  Also, I realize that param1 is set to the desired radius of the wp and param2 is set to the number of ms the UAV stays at that wp.  More specifically, I'm wondering what the seq, frame, command and autocontinue values would be.  I know these may be dependent on the scenario at hand, but if I was using the MP and I sent a generic 'go to here' guided waypoint, what would this structure contain?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No insight on this?  Where is the Mission Planner developer when you need him/her?  I've decided that the seq is just an incremental number associated with the number of times a mavlink_waypoint_t struct is sent.  Can anyone confirm this?  Furthermore, I'm still at loss for what to populate the frame, command, and autocontinue values with.  Any help?

This reply was deleted.

Activity