Help with logs.

Hi All.

I could really use some help, and mentoring, with understanding a flight log!

After many successful flights with my quadcopter I decided to upgrade the power pack (Li-Ion batterys). This entailed moving from 3S,3P to 4S,2P. as you would expect I went through the process of re-tuning due to this change!

That's when my troubles started. During the auto tuning portion of the flight the copter dissarmed in flight causing an obvious crash. This is not something I have witnessed with this copter in the past as its been super reliable for many flights, including one's over 3Km,.for the past year or so!

This happened a second time in the same circumstances. In these instances I was still running V3.6.9 (632be63f) firmware.

Today 25th June 2020 I had a similar but different issue again the copter disarmed in flight this was a few second after swithing into "auto" mode. In this instance I was running V4.0.3 (ffd08628). After a small repair I flew again in only "stabilise", "alt hold", and "loiter" modes I flew for over 10 minutes with no issues and could have continued!

As I said I would appreciate help in understanding the flight log, which i have attached the .bin file as a link, to try and resolve this issue.

Thanks.https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfrthrsvtnuae9n/2020-06-25%2014-33-59.bin?dl=0

Lyn

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Activity