I'm currently running MP 1.2.7 and Arducopter 3.0.1 and when I move the Yaw and Pitch sticks nothing is sent to the motors. Throttle and Rudder seem to work and as I change the them the motors respond, but if I change the Yaw or Pitch no change in the motors occurs. I have erased the EEPROM, reset to factory, reloaded firmware, calibrated radio from the CLI and Mission Planner. When I go the Raw Data view and look at the radio, I see the values for channel 1 and 2 change, but on the output nothing changes.
I'm sort of at a loss as to what's changed. Everything was working fine, then it all just stopped.