Hexa fly away in loiter mode

Hi,

Dear Droners :)

Every thing was OK, copter stays in loiter mode without any problem.
After slight modification, added FPV TX, OSD and LC Filters and Gimbal cpter is flaying away in loiter mode. It looks like it change position very aggressively. GPS is NEO M8N module based. 

When it stays on the ground (balcony) position is not stable, i changes within few meters.

I've seen also hat after powering up copter and after GPS is fixed I've armed a copter and for one second I've seen no GPS Fix, it also is in the logs. In logs there are some Errors EKF and no exact time. Year is 1979 .... strange. Look like GPS is not fixing a time ?

I've did also some GPS module configuration, file from Ardupilot Wiki.

FC is PIXHAWK and Arducopter 3.3.3.

Of course, compass calibration was done.

Any ideas, module is broken somehow or there some interferes of power issues. 

I've no idea at this moment :)

65 1979-12-31 01-00-00.bin.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• new log file

67 2016-10-31 16-04-14.bin

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702317778?profile=original
  • Dead Droners,

I've check everything. Add second GPS. Corrected cabling. Start IMU logging.

On the field I've done compass calibration and motor compass calibration.

No significant changes, unfortunately, still copter very aggressively corrects position during loiter mode.

It flies for 20 meters in some directions trying  to get position from GPS.

GPS status seems to be good.

NO idea, new logs attached below.

A KMZ file during a loiter model shows that this i s a beginning of toilet bowling ?

3702318171?profile=original

• I've check again all wiring, buzzer and GPS was tied up together. It could be a reason why during arming I've lost a signal. Buzzer was signaling and sth was interfered.

Will see.

Off course log will be full with INS and BARO during next field test.

• Yes it does, it overpowered

Michael Burmeister said:

You messed with the logging.  You are not logging Barometer or Vibrations so hard to determine what's going on.  By some of the parameters it looks to be an over powered copter and has a tendency to over shoot.

• You messed with the logging.  You are not logging Barometer or Vibrations so hard to determine what's going on.  By some of the parameters it looks to be an over powered copter and has a tendency to over shoot.

This reply was deleted.

Activity