How do I report a bug of Mission Planner?

As the title says, I couldn't find a way to report a bug on the latest Mission Planner to the devs. Does anyone know the proper channel to do that?

After upgrading to the latest MP (1.3.19), the MP doesn't open anymore and it crashes on the splash screen. Even uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times didn't fix it.

3691178787?profile=original

Cheers,

Hugo.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When you separate the HUD from the main window it stays separate. Anyone know how to re embed it without restarting MP?

• Developer

just close the hud, and it will auto dock back into the main app

• Hello here, I have encountered a lot of problems with MP

Given: Windows 8.1 (RU, freshly installed) laptop with latest MP installed. Also the .NET framework 3.5 is checked and updated. *

1. MP hangs when I press the "Review Log" button.

2. Config/tuning - Log Path - when I press the Browse button, the dialog appears, but hangs when I try to expand "My computer" section

3. It always exits with Windows system error like "Program stopped working"

4. It closes with error when I try to perform a Compass calibration

Looks like there are some frameworks missing or something like it.

I tried to give up and installed the APM Planner 2.0. AAAAND.... it crashed while starting!!! What is this?... I cannot perform the basic operations and it annoys me a lot... Help?...

apm2crash.png

MissionPlanner.log

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3701951890?profile=original
    • Developer

update your graphics card driver. your current one doesn support opengl

2015-03-07 19:42:03,135 ERROR MissionPlanner.Controls.HUD - System.AccessViolationException: Ïîïûòêà ÷òåíèÿ èëè çàïèñè â çàùèùåííóþ ïàìÿòü. Ýòî ÷àñòî ñâèäåòåëüñòâóåò î òîì, ÷òî äðóãàÿ ïàìÿòü ïîâðåæäåíà.
         â OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Wgl.CreateContext(IntPtr hDc)
         â OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLContext.TemporaryContext..ctor(INativeWindow native) â c:\temp\opentk\Source\OpenTK\Platform\Windows\WinGLContext.cs:ñòðîêà 60
         â OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLContext..ctor(GraphicsMode format, WinWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags) â c:\temp\opentk\Source\OpenTK\Platform\Windows\WinGLContext.cs:ñòðîêà 127
         â OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags) â c:\temp\opentk\Source\OpenTK\Platform\Windows\WinFactory.cs:ñòðîêà 97
         â OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags) â c:\temp\opentk\Source\OpenTK\Graphics\GraphicsContext.cs:ñòðîêà 151
         â OpenTK.WinGLControl.CreateContext(Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
         â OpenTK.GLControl.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)
         â MissionPlanner.Controls.HUD.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)

• 3702689020?profile=originalI am using Samsung ATIV Book 7 NP740U3E. It runs windows 8
        Mission planner version: 1.3.19
        The Flight plan page displays the fields so small, that the inside text is visible only partly. Not the waypoints fields though. Enybody with the same problem?

• Developer

you must have your font scale set to something higher than 100%. change it back to 100% and it will look normal

• Where do I do it? My friends Samsung ATIV Book does the same. I do not believe we have both changed the font scale. Anyway I have no idea where that is set. In the Mission planner you mean? Thanks  for the reply

• Won’t update to latest version?

I am using 1.3.17 and it never tells me that a new version is available. How do I turn that feature back on?

• Admin

Hi Hugo,

There has been a recent update to NET Framework 4.5. Have you updated?

I just updated to MP 1.3.19 manually and it started without the issue you are seeing. I am running Windows 8.1 on an HP laptop.

Regards,

TCIII AVD

This reply was deleted.

Activity