How to Build an Website

Hello Everyone, I am learning PHP programming and I want to build a vegan based website like this but I am confuse to make a home page the same as the above reference. Can anyone tell me, How to do it? or i go with wordpre

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Alex, I agree with Noah, Alan and Chris. Wordpress has a good basis to build websites. There are also lots of themes (design templates) that you can use and adapt to your needs. I've also heard from lots of people that they were happy with https://www.wix.com/ . Worth to check it out :)
    Free Website Builder | Create a Free Website | Wix.com
    Create a free website with Wix.com. Choose a stunning template and customize anything with the Wix website builder—no coding skills needed. Create yo…
  • Hallo Alex, I would also recommend Wordpress. There is a free version, which is often enough. Otherwise there are also paid versions if you want to have more possibilities and work more professionally. Both versions have many themes (=designs) from which you can choose the one you want. With Wordpress you can also use your PHP programming skills. I hope i could help you, greetings from Germany! Noah
  • Id also recommend wordpress. Its a lot easier to edit. Or you could try to look for tutorials on youtube. Ive actually learned basic programming through youtube tutorials.
  • 3D Robotics
    Go with Wordpress!
This reply was deleted.

Activity