Replies

• Did you properly set NET ID, frequencies etc.?

• Marcin Krawczyk No I didn't. How do I know the net ID of the 915 telemetry?

• Connect air radio to PC via FTDI/UART cable and read config.

• So now im stuck the red light not blinking. Tried to force boot by short circuit pad 1 & 2 as in this manual http://rfdesign.com.au/downloads/Software%20manual.pdf but not successful. 

• To get into bootloader mode you need to short the pins and while still shorted apply power.

Shorting the pins when the unit is powered on has no effect.

• Thanks Luke but I already managed reboot. Now my problem is to connect with 915 air telemetry. Pls help thanks.

• I am having the same issue. Did you ever manage to figure out how to connect them?

• Evan Palmer  try these steps

1. Download RFD900Modem Tools.exe

2. Plug in your RFD900 modem and read settings make sure only Mavlink is check also select your preferred Net ID if you want to and write settings.

3. Plug in your 3DR radio and read settings do the same as step 2 and write setting.

4. Plug in your 3DR radio to your plane/quad. Plug in your RFD in computer and open Mission Planner.

5. In mission planner go to Initial Setup --> 3DR Radio  --> load setting. If both radio setting air and ground appeared means your radio now is ready for connection. If not means you have to flash your RFD900 ground radio with firmware.

One way is to downgrade the firmware to 1.6 then reflash it with 1.9

Good luck 

• Try the version 1.9 as per the post above

Cheers

This reply was deleted.

Activity