Hey guys! I just want to try make a drone for hobby and maybe mapping. Can you help me because i am new on this. Thank you from now for your helping.

Anna.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what are thinking of building a air plane, volt, or copter ?

Thank you for attention first of all. I want to make like an airplane, not a copter or not a volt. For mapping with live feed video transmission for lange range at least between 5-10 kms.

I checked out that parts of you offered, it will be too expensive i think. :( i guess if i get sd live video feed not hd will be better for price. what do you think? also the range of control the uav will increase, yes?

long range video is expensive ! you can use regular 5.8 TxRx and DVR. Your RC radio controls the drone and data radio you need to add cheep data radio if your not using expensive long range video that has data radio built in as well .

regards.

TS832 transiver and receiver is not so expensive with 5km range. Ofcourse i have not an experiense with this, i need your help if for you it is ok?

SURE ! PM me 

Anna said:

TS832 transiver and receiver is not so expensive with 5km range. Ofcourse i have not an experiense with this, i need your help if for you it is ok?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service