Replies

• Developer

The box is nomal.  You have to pick the git commit number for the version you want. 

You can look them up here : https://github.com/diydrones

The box could be a bit wider though.  it would be easier to read, but if you select a git commit number, you will see the release version number change under the vehicle icon.

The server error was a problem with Amazon where we host firmware.diydrones.com.  It seems to be working now

2.8.1 is 10 down the list.  I just loaded  2.8.1 quad onto an APM 2 and it worked fine for me.

Give it another try, but really I would recommend putting your time into tuning your quad for 2.9.1b  It is an order of magnitude better than 2.8.  The twitching you are seeing on your vehicle using 2.9.1b is just from the P term being too high for your setup.

diydrones
    diydrones has 7 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.
  • I'm in the same boat as you are. I want to go back to 2.8.1 as well but get the exact results you are getting.....

very frustrating.

• Did you get sorted Quentin, if not that's the correct box, I think that it's the hex codes for the different versions, if you click on one of the lines you will see the code versions below each of the platform descriptions in the main window changing. The most recent version is at the top and as you go down the list you get older versions.

Cheers

Martin.

This reply was deleted.

Activity