To get the 6 PWM levels required for six flight modes with a JETI radio DC-16 or DS-16, the procedure is very simple (I have the JETI firmware in French, so I'm not sure of the expressions used for the menus in English):

1) In the menu FUNCTION DEFINITION create a function "Pilot" and assign to it the switch "Se" for example, and create another function "Pilot2" and assign to it the switch "Sf".

2) In SERVO ASSIGNMENT assign Pilot function to channel 8. The Pilot function has to be "Global", and its function curve "standard".

2) In FREE MIX create a mixer from Pilot2 to Pilot with Master value = 25%

3) In SERVO SETTINGS go to the Pilot channel (8). Adjust the Neutral to -134 and the Positive Max to 104. The value of Max Negative remains to -100.

Well, that's all. In RECEIVER OUTPUT you can verify that the different positions of the swiches give the following percentages:

63 which corresponds to the PWM level 1815

37                                                       1685

11                                                       1555

-15                                                      1425

-41                                                      1295

-67                                                      1165

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's almost as Gerard said. 

-Put two functions (Let's call it One and Two) to two switches.

-Assign function One to channel 5.

-Put a free mix from Two to One with range 25%.

-Set servo setting of channel 5 with 0 trim, max positive 80%, max negative -80%, limit positive 100%, limit negative -100%.

Mike Boland said:

Have tried this from a few different angles and cannot get it to work.

Has anyone out there using JETI been able to get 6 flight modes using 2 switches?

How to program 6 flying modes with JETI radios
    To get the 6 PWM levels required for six flight modes with a JETI radio DC-16 or DS-16, the procedure is very simple (I have the JETI firmware in Fre…
  • Have tried this from a few different angles and cannot get it to work.

Has anyone out there using JETI been able to get 6 flight modes using 2 switches?

• Hi Gérard, 

thanks for this useful post. One thing to mention: Do not forget to set the switches to "Center" when assigning them otherwise it won't work.

Stephan

This reply was deleted.

Activity