The copter will arm and disarm before takeoff, but once I am in the air I will get a sudden drop.  When I land, I am not able to disarm.  Also, I loose control of the throttle too.

I am not sure if it has to do with my Advanced Parameters settings or something else.

I you need additional info. let me know regarding 

Thanks.

062213.param

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This situation has happened only one other day.  The first time happened when it was very hot and humid.  Yesterday was the same conditions.  Can this be a factor in some way.

I am using a 4s 5000mah 50c lipo.  The motors (DJI 2212 920kv) and ESCs (DJI Opto 30A) are not hot.  - Hexacopter (Ardupilot Mega 2.5+)

The symptoms were as if the battery was getting low, but each cell was at 3.92 volts.

The plus side, I was only 10 feet off from the ground.  The negative, and scariest was once on the ground it would not disarm until it decided to on its own.

I charge and balance my batteries.  Should I periodically just balance the cells?   

If someone needs more information, please ask me what is needed to shed some light on this.  As I said before, this has only happened two different days with the same weather.  Also, I was getting two to four minutes of flight time before the power drop.

Thanks.

This reply was deleted.

Activity