Just another question

i have many questions as im attempting this project as of now. already bought most of the hardware just waiting for my electostar its on backorder. i found this question in another forum. you suggested that we use a wireless video camera but what freq should we use for the signal. the 2.4gig is for flying and 900 is for telematry. is there a camera on another freq. that we can use.im refering to the one your suggest the Aerial Video System 900MHz 500mW looks so cool i gotta have it. lolUPDATE*** I phoned the Digi company they are makers of the xbee and put the problem to them. they are going to get back to me with a solution so we can all learn.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes it is tragic that the they are so pricey, but, remember when a 2.4GHz phone was $500.00? Hopefully the price starts coming down. Granted these people are catering to the hobby crowd, maybe there is a supplier with a cheaper price. I haven't researched too much into it yet...
  • How about a 5.8GHz system?

http://www.futurehobbies.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&pa...
  • Admin
    Shawn,

You could use the Remzibi OSD with a 900 MHz video transmitter/receiver combination and still view most of your essential telemetry.

Just a thought.

Regards,
    TCIII
  • I am going to be in the same boat on this one. I have 2.4 for flying and I assume 900MHz is what I will use for telematry, so what is left for video?
This reply was deleted.

Activity