Is there anybody out there who would be kind enough help me analyse my latest flight log that ended in a crash?
In the past i (since a year) have had good sucsess with my APM2 mounted in a standard rcexplorer tricopter. Any hickups in the past have been sorted with a suitably timed software update.
The latest code 2.7.3 has been brilliant for me especially with my newly flashed esc's. I have been experimenting with auto mode and waypoint missions with good success. Im using the standard gps.
This flight, I was watching the auto mission unfold via fpv. The waypoints were successfully (for me)achieved (apart from the last one, which i believe is a known issue) and the tri was in a hover after the last waypoint. As far as i can remember i switched to stabilize and took control for a few seconds then decided to switch back into auto and run the route again. (like i have done in the past, although not quite as quickly). I watched as the tri violently banked to the right and started loosing altitude, not going in the direction of the first waypoint. I let it go as long as i dared (too long as it turned out) until i switched back to stabilize to take control. There seemed to be a delay in me being able to take control, by which time i fumbled an unscheduled crash landing.
My current technique of log analysing consists of staring at different graphs that i assume somewhere will explain a fault, but where is the question!
Ive added all the log files that ive got of the flight (probably twich as ive just seen the attatch files tab below also). Ive also got gopro footage if someone thinks it may be helpfull.