Hello, I'm trying to recompile mission planner (downloaded from git) but I keep having errors.

First one is BSE windows forms , then some more librairies. 

What are the requisites to do a good build? I'm using visual studio 10.

Thanks.

Views: 2078

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all teh require dlls are included, just change the refrence path to the bin/release directory
Thanks Michael.

Hello Mickael, all reference are include, but I can't build anyway. I have an error with a file: mykey.pfx. It doesn't exist and visual studio doesn't want to build.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

turn of signing in the project properties

Thanks Michael, that works. Still won't build. Something about BSE windows form and progress bar. 

I will retry later.

you will need to fix the refrences still then.

just remove it, and re add it

Hello, I have a similiar problem as Nicolas.

I want to modify the mission planner in order to reload a plan whenever the file is modified. However I cannot build the code. I promise that I have search the forum for a solution, but I have not managed to build the code. Besides, I have no experience with Visual Studio (I have always developed code in a Linux platform)

I have done the following things:

- Installed Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate

- Installed the Reactive Extensions (Rx) v1.0.10621 SP1

- Added the reference directories: APM\Tools\ArdupilotMegaPlanner\bin\Release\

-            C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Reactive Extensions SDK\v1.0.10621\Binaries\.NETFramework\v3.5\

But still some components are missing:

- AStar

- Crom.Controls

- Transtitions

Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

David Alejo Teissière

make sure you have the latest running planner version, they are included there.

Thank you very much Michael. I did what you advised me and it now compiles with no problem.

I want to make a sum up of the steps I did in order to compile your magnificent code :) as a little contribution:

1.  Install Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (it comes with .NET framework v.3.5)
  2. Install the Reactive Extensions (Rx) v1.0.10621 SP1
  3.  Download the source code via git. As indicated in: http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/source/checkout
  4.  Added the reference directories: APM\Tools\ArdupilotMegaPlanner\bin\Release APM\Tools\ArdupilotMegaPlanner\Lib\                                                                                     C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Reactive Extension SDK\v1.0.10621\Binaries\.NETFramework\v3.5\

If some references are still missing, they can be found by downloading the msi of ArduPilotMegaPlanner, installing it and copying those libraries to the Lib subdirectory of ArdupilotMegaPlanner (I found Astar, Crom.Controls and Transitions libraries this way)

Thanks again, Michael.

hai David,

need your help ....? what about MAC ...? to build a new mission planner..?

I've just set up the APM Mission Planner project for a friend. We needed to do the following steps to get it working:

1. Under project properties -> Reference Paths, add in the .\Lib directory
  2. Under project properties -> Signing, untick all the options
  3. Download and install Reactive Expressions 1.0 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=28568
  4. Download http://code.google.com/p/dot-net-transitions/downloads/list and copy the transitions.dll to the .\Lib directory
  5. In the project explorer, remove the missing Driver/DPInstx64.exe, Driver/DPInstx86.exe, Radio/3DRradio.cs/3DRradio.fr.resx
  6. Under project properties -> Build Events, remove the Post-build event command line

-Stephen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service