UK multi rotor pilots needed the week of April 9-13, 2014. This is a general call for a project in the London area and we are looking for 5-10 pilots to fly multi rotors. A couple of requirements include:

* Ability to 3D fly a quadcopter in a safe and repeatable manner

* Looking for Mode 2 flyers but not a deal breaker depending on skill

If interested, please provide a name and an email link for consideration.

Thanks,

Rich (a.k.a. EarthPatrol)

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• UPDATE: Multiple HooperFly's have completed their MIA film assignment thanks to some great flying by some of the UK's finest. The video shoot went off without a hitch. I will update this post with a link to the video once it's finished. Thanks again to the diydrones.com community for all the support. Cheers!

HooperFly
    Sustainable UAVs
  • 3701697609?profile=original

UPDATE: London calling all UK multi-rotor pilots for an MIA directed video shoot. This is a general call for mulit-rotor pilots.  

UK multi rotor pilots needed the week of April 9-13, 2014. This is a general call for a project in the London area and we are looking for 5-10 pilots to fly multi-rotors. A few requirements include:

* Ability to 3D fly(i.e. Acro mode) a quadcopter in a safe and repeatable manner

* Multi-rotors and radios provided on location.

If interested, please provide a name and contact information either in the comment or via my DIYDrones email.

Cheers,

• 3701697609?profile=original

UPDATE: London calling all UK multi-rotor pilots for an MIA directed video shoot. This is a general call for mulit-rotor pilots.  

UK multi rotor pilots needed the week of April 9-13, 2014. This is a general call for a project in the London area and we are looking for 5-10 pilots to fly multi-rotors. A few requirements include:

* Ability to 3D fly a quadcopter in a safe and repeatable manner

* Multi-rotors and radios provided on location.

If interested, please provide a name and contact information either in the comment or via my DIYDrones email.

Cheers,

This reply was deleted.

Activity