Replies

• Thank you sounds very viable, last question do you know of a way to recharge the fight batteries on board, by using say a small generator or something else ?

• Thank you for the suggestion i will go look into that, just want to confirm you say 1c so if the capacity of the geb battery is say 16000 mah, i cannot draw moer than 16 amps from it ? Preferably rechargebles as i'm planning to fly it frequently 

• 3-4 hours or so i know it's along shot for an electirc motor setup, but there has to be a way ?

• Josh,

Depending on useful payload weight and desired cruise speed, you can get up to 4 .5 hours with the standard Raptor E1 using GenAce Lipo batteries. It is the same setup we flew the solid hydrogen system earlier this year. 

Some info here: http://www.raptoruas.com/re-1.html  feel free to drop an email at: info@raptoruas.com

Best

• Thanks Josh, i'm looking for endurance, am busy sorting out the telemetry and i think i'll get that part going (if all goes as planned so holding thumbs), the biggest obstace would be endurance, for a plane that will weigh's between 12-15kg all up weight, i was thinking a123 cells, but would there be any other options, fuel cells i was quoted 20k euro for a fuel cell battery it is just beyond unaffordable

This reply was deleted.

Activity