Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf

We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones.

Please take a look and if you are interested, we can arrange a demo for you.

Views: 14968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS is what we need for mapping, and it's only 100gr !

Dear,

A Linkedin page is not going to impress us. What we were looking for is accurate documentation, troubleshooting guidance and responsive e-mail support. Do your have any email contact except sales@tersus-gnss.com?

As I said, we are having trouble with the BX305. The receiver cannot even see any satellite despite being outdoors. when retrieving the BESTPOS log and "ERROR" field appears and the GPRMC log, second field shows a warning.

Best,

100 gr without Gps antenna and it is not a RTK system so what are the advantages of that system ?

The system claims that by storing measurements at time of camera trigger signal and post process to get the exact position, there is no need of radio link for sending base station data to the rover on the mapping UAV; it avoids potential RTK unavailability issue if there is radio link corruption.Such system is for applications not using RTK to steer UAV, but only to take measurements for post-processing. We can also provide similar post-process software for NS-HP-5S users if there is a need for it.

Mr Huang, I'm following your products since yours indegogo campaign and the very beginnings test on the highway.

We are interested for a GPS receiver (no antenna) capable to store L1/L2 (even L1 only is a good start) code and carrier-phase data in raw format, a simple software to convert raw data into RINEX format and a simple device that record GPS time-tag of the moment when the picture was taken (from the blitz hot-shoe or other similar devices).

Is any of your products ready for those two task, if yes then send me a RINEX file to look into.

Thanks!

The time-tagger device we can built it ourselves, we need only the receiver and the conversion software raw-rinex

For aerial mapping, using time tag to derive position may be questionable. If UAV is flying at 50Km/hr, even at 10Hz raw measurement update rate, it’s 139cm between two 10Hz locations. Unless UAV is flying straight at constant velocity, otherwise it’s not likely to get correct position within couple centimeter interpolating using time tag. Those more expensive RTK receivers and our NS-HP-5S can calculate RTK position at occurrence of the trigger and also output additional raw measurement for the trigger instant for later post processing, thus able to get couple centimeter accuracy regardless how UAV is affected by wind or even when flight path is non-linear. For example, maximum position tag error of NS-HP-5S is bounded by distance UAV moved in 1 millisecond on top of 1cm + 1ppm RTK error; i.e. for 50Km/hr and 5Km baseline that’ll be 50e3x100cm/3600/1000 + 1cm + 0.1cm x 5 ~= 3cm. Reason for 1 millisecond UAV moved distance error is due to fundamental 1 millisecond GPS internal processing rate, rounding to nearest millisecond GPS measurement.   

This ublox NEO-M8T is capable of L1 GPS/GLONASS raw measurement and time tag function, http://www.csgshop.com/product.php?id_product=205 RTKCONV of RTKLIB can convert to RINEX.

NS-HP-5S is L1 GPS + B1 Beidou type RTK, behaving mostly like L1 GPS/SBAS type for users in American continents. RTKCONV also works with raw measurement output of NS-HP-5S. Please send an email to info@skytraq.com.tw to get example raw measurement binary file or converted RINEX file, and to avoid my hijacking this thread. 

Mr Huang,

Thank you for your advice I've just sent you an e-mail

gps_profi, have you had any luck getting Tersus to support your issues? I'm currently looking between a Hemisphere setup and the Precis X305. I've emailed the sales email and reached out to them on twitter and have heard nothing. I'm a bit scared plunking down $2K when I can't get any response pre-sales.

gps_profi said:

Dear,

A Linkedin page is not going to impress us. What we were looking for is accurate documentation, troubleshooting guidance and responsive e-mail support. Do your have any email contact except sales@tersus-gnss.com?

As I said, we are having trouble with the BX305. The receiver cannot even see any satellite despite being outdoors. when retrieving the BESTPOS log and "ERROR" field appears and the GPRMC log, second field shows a warning.

Best,

gps_profi,

We have searched our database, didn't find a clue about the poor customer services.

So, I request you contact us as soon as possible about your poor experience with us. AND provide the purchase order number to us.

We will have our R&D engineer to serve you, or refund you. 100% customer satisfaction is our target.

TersusAdmin

gps_profi said:

Dear,

Best,

just drop me an email at info@tersus-gnss.com or li.yang@tersus-gnss.com; I promise you will get reply within 12 hours.

Mr337 said:

gps_profi, have you had any luck getting Tersus to support your issues? I'm currently looking between a Hemisphere setup and the Precis X305. I've emailed the sales email and reached out to them on twitter and have heard nothing. I'm a bit scared plunking down $2K when I can't get any response pre-sales.

gps_profi said:

Dear,

Best,

Email sent to both addresses.

TersusAdmin said:

just drop me an email at info@tersus-gnss.com or li.yang@tersus-gnss.com; I promise you will get reply within 12 hours.

Mr337 said:

gps_profi said:

Dear,

Best,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service