Micropilot MP2128 G2 autopilot UAV for sale

I have for sale a Micropilot MP2128 G2 Autopilot with dual frequency 900mhz and 2.4Ghz comms, otherwise known as the LRC (long range communications) package by Micropilot.
Included is the horizon software (ground control station software) and the xtender software.

Everything is complete and working, the equipment has never been mistreated and the aircraft it was in has never had a hard landing as it was used as the autopilot for an Airship. This was used for commercial use.

I will supply all of the support documentation, everything is present that you need to get started. The only thing that isn't included is technical support, which would be advised when starting up as the micropilot technical support is very good, they always answer emails within one day. A GPS is also not included unless you want to purchase the Novatel OEM 615 we were using, which I'll sell with high db gain antenna for an additional $1200.

This product is ITAR controlled therefore you would need to complete an end user statement, which Micropilot will give to you, you just sign it and send it back before I post the equipment.

Go to the micropilot site to read up on all of the features, the G2 autopilots aren't on the website, its the newer version which came out early last year.

The price for the autopilot, ground station, antennas, software, manuals etc is $5,000.

Cheers,
Adam.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Adam,

I´m interested in your MP2128g2 LRC autopilot. Do you still have it?

Cheers,

Carlos

This reply was deleted.

Activity