MiniAPM v3.1

Hi,

I noticed a reference to this in a blog post:

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/miniapm-v3-1-mini-ardupilot-mega-2-6-external-compass-apm-flight-controller-for-multicopter-fpv.html

It looks too-good-to-be-true to me.

I was wondering if anyone had already purchaed one of these, and if so - are they any good?

Shane.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Helyo Sergio de Faria Pereira - The XSR has a CPPM output, see the instruction manual (which comes with the product and is available on the FrSky website) for more info on that. The APM 3.1 has a CPPM input, see Andrew Gill’s comment above for a diagram.

Helyo Sergio de Faria Pereira's Discussions
    Helyo Sergio de Faria Pereira's Discussions | The largest amateur Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) community. Quadcopters, robot planes and more!
  • Could someone help me connect the FrSky XSR receiver to the Mini APM 3.1?

• I've connected mine OK. All I had to do was adjust the cals to get the readings accurate. Can you measure the voltage and current signals on the back of the APM pm connector?
  • Has anybody had problems getting the voltage/current monitor to work on the APM Mini 3.1? I have everything connected properly but both MP and OSD register 0 for voltage and current. No changes to any settings seem to work. I thought I had read on another forum that this is a problem with the 3.1 but that people have gotten it to work. Can anyone confirm this and if so what did you do to get it working. 

• 3701999579?profile=original3701999720?profile=original

• 3701999980?profile=originalPlus you need the link soldering in place as shown earlier

• Hi,

Just started experimenting on these boards... 

Has anyone any idea as to if it's possible to connect a differential pressure sensor (aka speed sensor) on these boards?

:)

Also can status leds and a buzzer work with this? if so, where should i connect them?

Ps: The internal magnetometer does seems reliable... should we bother connecting an external one?

Thanks !!

• Here's mine, just before I swapped out the APM for a naze32. Once arducopter has TPA code, it'll go back in.

image.jpg

• nice toy Euan

This reply was deleted.

Activity