Distributor

Mission Planner ACQ

Hello I'm Looking for a little help with the option for using the mission planner for the Arudcopter code,

I'm following the manual here:

http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_First

I have the com port set to the correct one in the mission planner, I have the speed set to 115200 and when I goto the menu to open the "first setup" the mission planner stops working, the window shows in the top bar "not responding" and then closes the program.

I have RTS set in the com port, and have tried the update function in the mission planner, still it will not work, I have no idea why its not working, any help would be great!!

Regards

Martin

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i must be the biggest noob here! i simply cant get my new arducopter to work through these softwares. ive had for 2weeks now, i follow the links as mention above and also the other configurator and also CLI. does anybody have a clue as to getting some decent step by step instructions/help/video, it looks pretty with all its flashing coloured lights and funky disco sounds and probably wow alot of people, but yes, it is meant to fly and cannot do it. i should mention that all these softwares do it talk to copter, just spits out some funky text.
  • ACM is not yet released, so it won't work ;)
This reply was deleted.

Activity