Hi guys, i am building my ground station, today only use OSD Pro + LCD 10 inch, in future will use 2 lcds, each one with 10 inch, one will be in horizontal (Video feed from airplane) and another one will be tablet using windows 8 with Mission Planner, i want use this in vertical instead horizontal

For example this image: 

It is on horizontal, can i use it on vertical (instead 1280x720 use 720x1280) ? Will re-position all tools to fill all screen without lost any area ? Its possible ? Never found image in this position

Anybody here use mission planner with windows 8 tablet ?

Thanks,

Felipe

Views: 5795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm using Mission planner with windows 8 tablet.

As I know windows tablet have a function screen rotating.

It works on mine OK, looks kinda stretchy but, usable.

I am using an Asus Windows 8 tablet with good success. The only thing I find difficult is creating geofences using touch screen. I would highly suggest getting a stylus, and maybe even a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

You can run it vertically, but you don't get much map space that way and I can't seem to figure out how to rearrange everything, so I prefer to run it horizontally.

Also, don't make the same mistake as me and buy a tablet running Windows RT :/

Windows RT is so useless its have less than a half abilities of normal win 8

BTW im using Bluetooth mouse when im on field, works awesome.

What about Dell Latitude 10 is it OK for use with mission planner

Its the operating system that you need to worry about. It will work on XP, Vista, 7 & 8 but not Windows 8 RT.

I hear Dell is coming out with an 8" Windows 8.1 tablet called the Venue Pro 8 for $299 which looks pretty hawt.

Can we use mission planner on Windows RT ?

Last time I checked it didn't work on RT, I had to sell my RT tablet and get a proper Windows 8 one!

ohh , do you know if they gonna introduce Mission planner for Windows RT ?

Hi Ahmed, 

I have a Dell Latitude tablet and I am having trouble with my 3DR radio. Did you work out whether or not the Dell would work?

Cheers

Morgan

I am also interested in using MP on Windows RT.  There should be more than enough capability on the hardware, and software as well.  Could we entice someone to release a version to the Microsoft Store for us?  That would be a nice step up from my cell phone.

CatiaDr

I'm having real troubles with this. I have a Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows 8 tablet and get this error when I install MP "This installation package could not be installed. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is valid..." I tried all fixes I could find online and nothing worked. Can anyone help?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service