In RC Groups, I found a handheld earth station system called Etlas mobile. According to its description, it is a powerful product that combines the functions of remote, computer, image transmission, antenna and monitor, and has an integrated, compact and lightweight design.

It's not just for drones, it's also for robots, driverless cars or ships and other autonomous devices, and that needs to be proven.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho...uad-core-Processor-Handheld-Highly-Integrated

3691382550?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You don't have to hold it for long. They have specially designed rings on both sides of the GCS that can be inserted with a strap to hold it around the neck.

york said:

It's a good test!    It's a handheld GCS with a 5 hour battery life. Does that mean that if I'm using it for a long time, I need to keep it?

Jian said:

3702467060?profile=original

防水测试

简说:

3702467216?profile=original

灰尘检测

MMC has discovered a new handheld earth station system -Etlas Mobile
    In RC Groups, I found a handheld earth station system called Etlas mobile. According to its description, it is a powerful product that combines the f…
  • It's a good test!    It's a handheld GCS with a 5 hour battery life. Does that mean that if I'm using it for a long time, I need to keep it?

Jian said:

3702467060?profile=original

防水测试

简说:

灰尘检测

In RC Groups, I found a handheld earth station system called Etlas mobile. According to its description, it is a powerful product that combines the f…
  • 3702467060?profile=original

Waterproof testing

Jian said:

灰尘检测

https://diydrones.com/forum/comment/show?id=705844%3AComment%3A3147341&xn_out=json&firstPage=1&last…
  • 3702467216?profile=original

Dust detection

• I don't fly in those conditions.

• No problem,
    道森费尔南德斯说:

可以在这个工作站安装和运行QGroundControl吗?

• Yes!It has been tested many times.
    york said:

五公里?

• Can QGroundControl be installed and run in this station?

• Five kilometers?

• Interested friends can pay attention to it

This reply was deleted.

Activity