Replies

• @Hai, nice frame I almost got the same one 800mm size but decided Im too noob to fly around with this big of multirotor so I got small spy only. Hope to see your build.

@Sasha do you own that site I ask Sergey before about that site he said you are friend.

• Hi , Hai We will soon will stock spare parts for this hexaframe

motor plates,

motor mounts,

carbon fiber arms

main frame

etc.

at http://www.coptersky.com

• Where did you get that frame?

This is the Hexa setup I need, but I'm not sure what I need to configure in the motor.pde file

//Hexa Diamond Mode - 6 Motor system in diamond shape

//      L  CCW 0.Front.0 CW  R           // 0 = Motor
    //                   ......***......                       // *** = APM
    //   L  CW     0.....***......0 CCW  R       // ***
    //                   ......***......                       // ***
    //     B  CCW 0..Back..0  CW  B          L = Left motors, R = Right motors, B = Back motors.

I noticed in the motor config that the orientation for the hexa is that there is a front and rear motor like the + config in the quad.  But my frame is more like X setup, with the front of the hexa and APM pointing in the middle of the front two motors.  ie.  I have a front right, front left motor, I have a right and a left motor, and I have a rear right and rear left motor.  So I need to change the motors.pde

Can someone please explain to me this code in motors.pde  so I can make amendments to suit my frame.  My motor setup should be

FrontLeft

FrontRight

Left

Right

RearLeft

RearRight

#if AIRFRAME == HEXA // Hexacopter mix
    LeftCWMotor = constrain(throttle + control_roll - (0.5 * control_pitch) - control_yaw, minThrottle, 2000); // Left Motor CW
    LeftCCWMotor = constrain(throttle + control_roll + (0.5 * control_pitch) + control_yaw, minThrottle, 2000); // Left Motor CCW
    RightCWMotor = constrain(throttle - control_roll - (0.5 * control_pitch) - control_yaw, minThrottle, 2000); // Right Motor CW
    RightCCWMotor = constrain(throttle - control_roll + (0.5 * control_pitch) + control_yaw, minThrottle, 2000); // Right Motor CCW
    FrontCWMotor = constrain(throttle + control_pitch - control_yaw, minThrottle, 2000); // Front Motor CW
    BackCCWMotor = constrain(throttle - control_pitch + control_yaw, minThrottle, 2000); // Back Motor CCW
    #endif

This reply was deleted.

Activity