National Geographic Shoot

Hello -

I am an associate producer for the National Geographic show Doomsday Preppers. One of our cast members is preparing for an earthquake in western Tennessee. He would like to use drones to help him navigate which areas are safe to travel through if he must leave his home after a natural disaster. He thinks drones will be the best tool for this.

We need someone to help us build a drone from a kit, and help us figure out which drone would be best for what we need to do.

The drone needs to be able to have a live video feed and a telemetry system.  Then we would like to attach a mechanism to a drone that could spray pepper spray remotely, and we also would like to and attach lights or a warning mechanism like a smoke bomb to one of them

We would love for someone with expertise in this field to advise us on which drone would be best and help him build it (preferably in or near Tennessee). The shoot is on June 3rd, so if you could message back and shoot me an email as soon as possible.

best,

Kyile Hoffman

kylie@sharpentertainment.com

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In case you are ever in need for professional aerial video
    Xizmomedia.com
    10 years doing video production 5 years aerial.
    Military trained, all multirotors built in house/professional pilot.
    Thank you for your time
  • Hi Kylie, I know the due date is past, but did you ever find someone to help you out with this?

I know some friends who might be able to help for future projects.

Let me know!

This reply was deleted.

Activity