I want to be able to receive the wifi signal from my Phantom 3, and simulcast everything on my monitor, on a 32" flat screen, so my clients can see what I'm shooting in real time. Is this possible?

Views: 540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried to find something like that and had no luck but what u can do is get a fpv transmitter for ur go pro and an av reciver for ur dji and u can run live stream and it would be more accurate as far as taking any delay out of the feed u get from the WiFi
If u have a smart TV u might be able to get the camera signal on it but how reliable it is idk I'm going to try it with mine I'll let u know how it works for me and try and give u a range

Thanks, Kris. I don't have a smart TV. Your info will be much appreciated.

Best of luck post ur solution when u find it I would like to know how everything works out for u

Wouldn't the DJI Phantom 3 HDMI Output Module work for you? This would allow you to view the live 720p video stream from the Phantom in real-time.

WOW! Right under my nose! I think this is exactly what I need. And $99 is really sweet. Thank you, Nick.

I got the unit, and installed it. Now nothing works. It won't connect with the copter. Anybody have a solution?

I've used the Nyrius Aries Prime tx/rx and also I've had a wireless router that was connected to my ground station computer like the D-Link WIFI AC750 portable router and battery charger to power my FPV goggles as well as transmitting to DTV's.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service