I am struggling for about a month for the calibration of Graupner Brushless Control+T 100 opto ESC.
So far, I did following guidelines which have been posted in the google for last 4 weeks, but every method failed.
Pixhawk itself goes into the ESC calibration mode well, so that it shows big sound and color shifts continuously between blue and red. At the moment, I pushed the safety switch, but it outputs no sound. Also, at that point, I could not hear any sound from the ESCs.
I did try to calibrate ESCs by directly connecting to the receiver and it works great. Motor spins very well. However, whenever I try to connect through Pixhawk 2.1, the ESCs never enter into the calibration mode.
My heavy lift quadrotor system has specifications as listed in the below.
- FC: Pixhawk 2.1 standard set
- Battery Pack: 12S Li-Po (two 6S battery pack connected in series)
- Motor: X8318 KV100
- ESC: Graupner Brushless Control+T 100 opto ESC (manual: http://file.espritmodel.com/documents/pdf/graupner-esc.pdf)
- Transmitter: Graupner mz-24
- GCS: Mission Planner1.3.50
- Power module: HS-200-HV Power Module (http://www.mauch-electronic.com/apps/webstore/products/show/6626809)
- BEC: 4-14s backup bEC for pixhawk 2 (http://www.mauch-electronic.com/apps/webstore/products/show/7066775)
- PPM Encoder for Pixhawk (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/PPM-Encoder-for-Pixhack-Pixhawk-PPZ...)
Is there anyone who have used Grapuner T 100 opto ESC? Any help and advice will be very appreciated.