So I just got the 3dr quad copter but im having issues getting the escs to calabrate?

Ive tried Auto calabration and manual more than twice each, and I cant get the motors respond after calabration? Durring the ESC calabration the motors will spin up, directly after moving the throttle down, but after I unplug the battery, and replug the motors will not spin up.... and moving the throttle/rudder in the indicated manner from the manual will not ""unlock" the motors?

Im not sure why its not working, The only thing I could think is I dont have the magnetometer hooked up at the same time? (Some Ardu-copter failsafe not to fly without Magnetometer?)

Any advice?

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also im using FlySky TH9X tx/rx?

I assume you calibrated your radio first? ESCs can be hard to sometimes calibrate. You might try reversing your throttle.

Yes sir, I followed every step even tryed to reverse throttle, and reloading ardu-copter, and going through the set up again, idk what changed this time but it works...for now? All I did diferently was hit reset on the APM?

Good to hear.

Now they wont arm again.... I tryed to add down trim, couldnt lock gps, couldnt arm motors, tried to move the gos away from the reciever, hit reset on the boards, nada =p

I think that I am having the same problem with my 3dr hex. The motors won't arm unless I go through the all-at-once esc calibration process. Right out of the box I had had some trouble calibrating the ESCs. I had to reverse the throttle and then calibrate each individually before it the motors would arm. During next flight, one motor beeped like it needed calibration for a few seconds after arming then powered up. Now I get nothing. Hopefully it's all related and there is a single fix.

to be honest idr how i fixed my issue... I think it was a series if radio calibrations, and esc calibrations, i know I messed with the min thr. parameter, also I highly suggest running the setup/motor command in mission planner/terminal to make sure ur motors are hooked up right. The should trigger in a clock wise patern starting with the front right motor. Also tiptie ur copter fo something heavy and test the inputs to make sure nothing needs to be reversed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service