Need help with flight modes

hello im having a hard time understanding how to switch flight modes i have channel 5-hook up to a 3-position switch and dont under stand how to get 6-modes out of my 3-position switch can some please help  thank you  Tom

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

Anyone done the mixing in a F9c ??

thanks,

Dani

• So is it possible to combine modes?

I mean, to have stabilized mode along with simple mode, along with RTL, etc..?

• To accomplish mode changes you need a switch on a transmitted channel from your radio control transmitter. Switches commonly come as two-way and three-way and so you can usually only have two or three choices during flight. Some have hacked their gear to take more advanced switches or weird combinations to achieve more than a normal one switch option though.

To help either of you setup your system we need to know your radio control gear. When we know you gear, we can help you. The CLI system is intuitive to use and has guides in the wiki (manual) which take you through the steps in a clear manner.

I for one have a Futaba 6EX which works lovely but only has two-way switches so I use two of the two way switches to gain three choices from my system thanks to some customisation.

• 2nd that...I would like to be able to have the quad always in Stabilize mode, always in Simple mode, and have the switch be able to handle position hold and RTL functions.

Can someone explain how you would accomplish this?

Thanks

This reply was deleted.

Activity