NFL Player Drones His Offseason Road Trip

This is definitely one of the cooler stories out of the NFL so far this year, and possibly ever! Panthers Offensive Lineman Mike Remmers recently bought a DJI Inspire 2. After the season was over he went on a road trip and took the drone with. The shots he got while traveling the country were awesome. I found out about this whole deal after watching this news story on it (link below). Really worth a few minutes of your time.

https://www.airvuz.com/video/AV-News-Mike-Remmers-Road-Trip?id=5895026115c9b13b5956753d

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Totally agree! Thanks for the comment Mike! Surprised to hear in the story that he owned a Phantom 1 and 2. I think you are right about him being really into drones outside of his football life!

Mike Israel said:

Great story.  He seems like a great guy.  I think with a lot of pro athletes buying a drone is just something they do because they have time and money.  This guy seems like he is genuinely into droning very cool to see.  

• Great story.  He seems like a great guy.  I think with a lot of pro athletes buying a drone is just something they do because they have time and money.  This guy seems like he is genuinely into droning very cool to see.  

This reply was deleted.

Activity