This is the first time we've used a drone gas detection device called NIFFER G2, which weighs about 500g and is still relatively light. We put it on a six-axis drone, and it flew for about 40 minutes. This is the visual data display interface I recorded. What do you think of the visual data display interface?

http://mmcmall.testmmc.top/Mresources/MSfile/123/media/123_P_7_101_1562139067.mp4

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For me, I like the design of the DJI M600 Pro. But objectively speaking, NIFFER G2 bias gas detection, DJI M600 Pro is more suitable for image detection

• This is a picture of NIFFER G2. It looks easy to install

3702467316?profile=original

• It looks very cool, but as far as I know, the DJI M600 Pro is sold as a complete set, not as a retail accessory

Authority said:

I prefer the DJI M600 Pro, which comes with the FLIR G300a camera and the Viper View software

3702467082?profile=original

NIFFER G2 transmits detection data in real time. What do you think?
    This is the first time we've used a drone gas detection device called NIFFER G2, which weighs about 500g and is still relatively light. We put it on…
  • I prefer the DJI M600 Pro, which comes with the FLIR G300a camera and the Viper View software

3702467082?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity