One motor spin more than others

Hi,

i have and arducopter 2.0 with 2.0.49 fw. 1 week ago all was fine, stable fly but today I cannot fly well. One motor spin more than others 3 motors and if i don't stop it with my hand it crash. I don't know why, i haven't change nothing and now it is't stable. I try to reinstall firmware but nothing, try to reset and erase to default but nothing, try to change the esc and redo esc manual calibration but nothing.

How can i resolve?

thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I made a video of the fly problem. I change the apm board (another presoldered kit) erase and resete to default. I redo the setup of radio motors esc (manually) and i test one motor and esc singly. I checked that one motor was low powered so i change it. After that i checked all motors spin @ same speed i remount the arducopter. Now i have another problem :( !!

When i go over 50% of the throttle, the motor seems to spin @ 100% gradually but quickly. Hear the sound of motors in the video. What can i do now?

Thanks

Video: http://youtu.be/qeatK4JFG6Y

• Check your prop adapters. I have found on a friend's JDrones standard copter that one (maybe two) prop adapter were loose. This led him to have a really unstable quad.

Once replaced the prop adapters with new ones, the copter started to fly with no issues.

If you have any other problems contact me directly (I'm from Italy too) and I will try to help.

Ciao!

Emile

This reply was deleted.

Activity