Pixhawk Availability dates

Hi All,

Is there any more precise info on when the Pixhawk may start shipping, other than "late October"? I decided to wait for it's release to get my first APM sytem going and anticipation is a killer!!

Thanks

J

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is it an ilusion, or did the "preorder" part disapear from the webshop ?

• Anybody spotted these Pixhawk accesories available for order yet?

• Digital airspeed sensor
    • External USB port
    • External multicolor LED
    • I2C splitter

https://pixhawk.ethz.ch/px4/modules/pixhawk

One would think as the Pixhawk has been on preorder since ages, so would the accesories ...

• Brings back the memories from 2011. I was fiddling with a Wii Motion Plus gyro and a Nunchuck accel on an Arduino platform trying to fly my first quad when APM2.0 was announced. Preordered early November, and by the time it arrived, late February 2012, I was already flying two quads and a hexa, all of them pretty much dialed-in on MultiWii and whatnot.

• What’s happening?

How is development and beta testing going?

Has anyone seen a new estimate on a shipping data?

• Would anyone have any info on whether there is any further update or more precise intended shipping date?

Thanks

J

• i too am at a decision point regarding APM 2.6 or the Pixhawk.  i am not as concerned about the date as i am on how the testing is going.  is there a place where testing status and updates are available?

timmy

• I'm wondering this too, since I pre-ordered one recently for my first quad.  I'd just like to know if there is any information at all, because I'll pick up an APM or Naza to keep me busy, if it's going to be a while before the Pixhawk ships.

This reply was deleted.

Activity