Hi everyone

Last day I was performing an auto mission when Pixhawk changed suddenly from AUTO mode to ALT HOLD. No, I didn´t give any input to that and there was no failsafe activated to blame.

Only thing I see at the log is RC error messages, but in auto mission this shouldnt be any problem.

MAVlink communication between Pixhawk and a Raspberry was on use during the flight, don´t know if it can be related.

Any help could be appreciated. I leave here bin file.

Thanks in advance!

2018-06-22 13-47-15.bin

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The screenshots are from APMPlanner2 ,  the best GCS for log analysis, especial when you learn the power of presets and graph groups..

you can see if there is a better firmware, and/or a changelog that indicate they fixed an issue with incomplete dataframes being output. 

• It is a FrSky X6R receiver for a Taranis X9E emitter. Lot of problems in late times, loses RC connection at a very close distance.

What program do you use to analyse the logs? I use the own Mission Planner, but don´t look as clear as this one you do.

Andre K. said:

many of your channels, including RC1, remain at "failsafe value"  of 874, it's a if your receiver partialy recovered, but did not got them all.

I would throw it away, what brand is is ?

3702434444?profile=original

Pixhawk changed flight mode from AUTO to ALT HOLD during flight
    Hi everyone Last day I was performing an auto mission when Pixhawk changed suddenly from AUTO mode to ALT HOLD. No, I didn´t give any input to that a…
  • Ok I see it now, thank you very much. I still don´t know why at second 47 RCIN3 signal recovered but RCIN5 no, but it is an advance.

What program do you use to analyse the logs? I use the own Mission Planner, but don´t look as clear as this one you do.

Thanks!

• many of your channels, including RC1, remain at "failsafe value"  of 874, it's a if your receiver partialy recovered, but did not got them all.

I would throw it away, what brand is is ?

3702434444?profile=original

• Late reply because I am on vacation.

When you lost RC signal, RCIN.C5 was AUTO mode , PWM 1545us 

3702434468?profile=original

When RC were recovered for a while (see RCIN).C3  , then your mode switch were suddenly still at 874us (ALT.HOLD)  , as if there were still no signal..

3702434427?profile=original

• Dear Andre K

Thanks for your answer, but I am not talking about that change. I am talking about the change in second 47 from AUTO to ALT HOLD, wihtout any RC input as you can see in this capture:

3702434053?profile=original

Captura.JPG

• Seeing you log, you were in RTL mode (commanded by RC) , then switched to ALTHOLD (by RC)

PWM in on RC5 verifies it:

3702432990?profile=original

your description does not match the log...

This reply was deleted.

Activity