Pixhawk reboot in Auto

Hi everyone!!

Today Pixhawk (latest Arduplane) rebooted twice. Once I heard it plaing music tones while it was in the air in Stab mode(lost connection with GCP had to land). And then second time while autotake off in Auto mode. https://youtu.be/vuOHnHxoKYA

What could that be? Did I do somthing wrong with settings? Wires and everything been done proffesionally, no shortcuts and loose wires.

Please help!

18.BIN

19.BIN

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Admin

@Justin,

If you are powering your gimbal setup off of the Pixhawk servo output bus power rails using a BEC, you definitely need the zener to prevent power spikes from either the servos or brushless motors on your gimbals from causing the Pixhawk to reset.

Regards,

TCIII AVD

Check your power setup. 

• Admin

@Innokentiy,

Have you installed the 5.6vdc zener diode on the Pixhawk servo output power bus rail per ArduPlane Wiki instructions Link?

Servo (digital are worse than analog) induced voltage spikes on the servo output power bus, which the Pixhawk uses as a secondary power input, can cause the Pixhawk to reset.

Regards,

TCIII AVD 

• My Pixhawk is powered through Power Port by 5V bec with Attopilot current sensor. And I just found out that servos were povered by 5.8V from Esc BEC via servo rail(Main OUT) and theres no zener diode, and I have digital servos... I didnt know this coz someone else was assembling plane for me. So today we unpluged all red wires(+5.8V) out of servo rail and connected Esc BEC red wire with servos red wires without connecting them to pixhawk. So no Pixhawk doest not have any power at servo rail(main out rail) and its only power by stable 5V bec through main power port.

Wont be able test fly for next week but I think should be ok now. Thank you so much for help!!!!

• Oh and 15 and 16.log is the first flight-reboot.

15.log

16.log

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3701960174?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Activity