Pixhawk with DJI Lightbridge

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link?

I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixhawk but I've yet to figure out how to set the FailSafe.  When I turn off the RC controller, the lightbridge air module continues to output the same S.Bus channel signal levels. 

From talking to others I've found out that Lightbridge outputs the fail-safe "flag" in the header or footer (I'm not sure which) of the S.Bus signal (not the normal PPM channels like the pixhawk is expecting).  Can anyone confirm this is true and if so, how can I map the DJI Lightbridge failsafe signal to the Pixhawk's failsafe.

Thanks!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Has anyone gone through LightBridge 2 link with Pixhawk?

• Hi,

Hi Chris, 

I would like to know how you configured DJI Light Bridge 2 with Pixhawk Cube Autopilot. Actually i am able to receive 4 RC control channels and channel 6 but i could not find remaining channels i.e. 5, 7 and 8. Can you please help/guide in this regard.

Thankyou

Regards

Yasir Khizar

Pu Yanghuang said:

Hi, I read the SBUS signal, and the failsafe bit is:

I use lightbridge 2

3702445832?profile=original

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link? I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixhawk but I'…
  • Hi, Rafael Mendy,

Did you succeed in getting more than 5 channels from LB2 for Pixhawk Cube Autopilot using Ardupilot firmware. Your help/guidance is required.

Thankyou

Regards

Yasir

Rafael Mendy said:

Hi Andre

Any progress in useing LB2 with pixhawk?

are other rc channels accessible somewhere?

ANDRE Pierre said:

Hi,
    i got a LB2 and i've question.

I would like to use it on a plane with a pixhawk inside.

Actually it's working fine with the SBUS output but could you explain me why i've only 5 channels and not 14 channels like i use it on a A2 controller ?

I've only A E T R and FLIGHT MODE (1,2,3,4,5 et 7).

Best regards

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link? I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixhawk but I'…
  • Hi Chris, 

I would like to know how you configured DJI Light Bridge 2 with Pixhawk Cube Autopilot. Actually i am able to receive 4 RC control channels and channel 6 but i could not find remaining channels i.e. 5, 7 and 8. Can you please help/guide in this regard.

Thankyou

Regards

Yasir Khizar

• Hi, I read the SBUS signal, and the failsafe bit is:

I use lightbridge 2

3702445832?profile=original

• This looks interesting but may only be for mutirotor:

https://store.emlid.com/product/edge/

Edge Kit with Wi-Fi
    Order Emlid Edge - Advanced drone controller with HDMI video input and 5.8 GHz data link. Full HD video streaming and telemetry up to 2 km. Featuring…
  • Hi Andre

Any progress in useing LB2 with pixhawk?

are other rc channels accessible somewhere?

ANDRE Pierre said:

Hi,

Actually it's working fine with the SBUS output but could you explain me why i've only 5 channels and not 14 channels like i use it on a A2 controller ?

Best regards

• Hi ! do you use the telemetry fonction with the lightbridge ?

If yes, can you tell me how ?

Thanks.

CHRIS

• solo link boards are available at $50 a pop

https://store.3dr.com/products/solo-link-im6-board

how to incorporate them into a pixhwark 2.1 build I've not idea though 

• Hi,

I got an LB2. Would like to connect it with pixhawk and have the LB2 grd control to use the gimbal. How did you exactly configured everything if you please give some detail.

Thanks

ANDRE Pierre said:

Hi,

Best regards

This reply was deleted.

Activity