CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHY BLHELI ESC IS NOT RESPONDING WITH BLHELI ESC WHERE AS IT IS WORKING FINE WITH TURNIGY ESC  link of the esc http://www.rchyderabad.com/blheli20aesc.html

Views: 13670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Sergio Did you have any luck getting the 30A Rotorgeeks working with Pixhawk? I have just got some and am now thinking this might be a problem.

Thanks Piotr, worked like a charm!

Hi, 

I would like to try the same trick on a BLHeli 12a...but I don't know which are the two bits to be removed...

hi guys, 

i run into the same trouble ..

got a brand new px4 and have emax blheli 30a opto  esc. 

but they want arm. 

after find this thred, i remove this 2 parts, like aldo from the group recommend. 

but now, when i push safty button on pixhawk, the esc only do beep, beep, beep, beep, always same tone, no break

any ideas what it is ? 

thanks for your knowledge and your help!

regards

sascha 

I have the same problem, but with FVT LittleBee 30A ESCs. I have enabled PWM input in BLHeliSuite, but it still doesn't work. Since these ESCs are made for BLHeli, I don't think they need modification.

I have partially solved my problem. If the ESC initially gets a signal, that is equal or slightly higher, than the PPM Min Throttle value set in BLHeli, it won't arm. In Ardupilot you have to set the THR_MIN_PWM slightly below the value, that you set in BLHeli. A 10us difference works fine for me.

After arming, the motors spin up normally, but if I push up the throttle stick a bit, (depending on the aircrafts attitude) some of the motors shut down, because the PWM value goes to THR_MIN_PWM (instead of THR_MIN_PWM+THR_MIN), which we have set below PPM Min Throttle in BLHeli. At least this is what happens with the hovering ESCs on a QuadPlane. I'll try to search for a solution and maybe open another topic for this particular problem.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service