Places to buy

I don't think that this fits in this category (Ardupilot designs and kits), but I couldn't find a better one...Does anyone know of a place in Canada (or better, Toronto) that sells the kind of RC stuff that the Ardupilot needs? I've been looking everywhere for a place that has a good selection of stuff, but I haven't been able to find anything.Thanks...-Pokoleo

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For complementary robotic stuff in Canada, check out the RoboShop. Same for the US. Though no RC planes there...
  • does anybody knows where i can fint it in Europe ..extactly in Grecce??
  • Hi guys this is my first post!
    I'm italian and I can't find the FMA sensor here (FMA direct Sensor Module for CPD4).
    I have 2 choices:

buy it in the U.S. or take another sensor.

Tell me what you think about it!

Thanks and sorry for my poor english :-)

Enrico
  • Any ideas where to buy a Multiplex Easy Star in Canada – I would like to purchase just the aircraft kit ($69). Thanks in advance.
    I bought alot of my R/C or FPV hardware from rctoys.com in Canada, and alot of it is transferrable to my UAV project.

The ArduPilot component sources are all listed under the ArduPilot blog. The main parts are from sparkfun and fmadirect, just as Noth666 pointed out.

(I was worried that the autopilot boards would run afoul at U.S. Customs or Canada Customs, but that has not been the case at all)
  • Hi,

I get basically everything off ebay, even IC's and SMD components these days.
    The only thing which is rare on ebay is the FMA Co-Pilot, but this is anyway easyest to buy direct from FMA/revolectric.

Motors, props, airframes, servos, Tx/Rx gear, batteries and everything else I have is off ebay.
This reply was deleted.

Activity