Replies

• This is how I fixed mine! Delete the current mp. The one you upgraded. Download it fresh from 

http://ardupilot-mega.googlecode.com/files/Mission%20Planner%201.0....

Unzip and run. Worked for me :)

• 100KM

I also installed .net 4.0 on my windows xp.  Still can't get mission planner to run.  It always keeps saying it needs .net 4.0 to run.  So I repair the install, install it again, all no avail, it keeps moaning that it needs .net 4.0

Stupid m$ crap :(

• Mine also stopped working since 1.0.97. I do have .net 4.0, Windows XP Pro SP3, I used the update feature from the Help page to update from 1.0.96 (which worked fine, besides the "Hello World" messages I would get in the console screen ;)

It seems the problem comes from IronPython, which I'm not familiar with. The exception dump goes like this:

Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Failed to load language 'IronPython 2.6.1': Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Scripting.ExtensionAttribute, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Scripting.ExtensionAttribute, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.File name: 'Microsoft.Scripting.ExtensionAttribute, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, RuntimeTypeHandle* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandle(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)   at System.Reflection.Module.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, Module decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object[] attributes, IList derivedAttributes, RuntimeType& attributeType, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& ctorHasParameters, Boolean& isVarArg)   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(Module decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes)   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly assembly, RuntimeType caType)   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetCustomAttributes(Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)   at IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext.LoadBuiltins(Dictionary`2 builtinTable, Assembly assem)   at IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext.CreateBuiltinTable()   at IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext..ctor(ScriptDomainManager manager, IDictionary`2 options)
    WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at Microsoft.Scripting.Runtime.LanguageConfiguration.LoadLanguageContext(ScriptDomainManager domainManager, Boolean& alreadyLoaded)   at Microsoft.Scripting.Runtime.DlrConfiguration.LoadLanguageContext(ScriptDomainManager manager, LanguageConfiguration config)   at Microsoft.Scripting.Runtime.DlrConfiguration.TryLoadLanguage(ScriptDomainManager manager, AssemblyQualifiedTypeName providerName, LanguageContext& language)   at Microsoft.Scripting.Runtime.ScriptDomainManager.GetLanguageByTypeName(String providerAssemblyQualifiedTypeName)   at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptRuntime.GetEngineByTypeName(String assemblyQualifiedTypeName)   at IronPython.Hosting.Python.GetEngine(ScriptRuntime runtime)   at IronPython.Hosting.Python.CreateEngine()   at ArdupilotMega.MainV2..ctor()   at ArdupilotMega.Program.Main()

Marc

• After a bit of wrestling with 7. All is working 100%!

Thanks Michael!

G:)

• Iron Python? Well, FWIW Iron Python can run on CLR2 and is supported by Mono, only problem is interop form C# => DLR is a bit harder due to the lack of 'dynamic'.

However looks like .Net 4.0 should work according to this page.

• Developer
    Unfortunatly no ironoython took care of that
  • Is that going to play nice with Mono? I thought .Net 4.0 support was a bit iffy still....

This reply was deleted.

Activity