Plug n play Brushless Gimbal

Hi,

We are an Australian company developing a plug n play brushless gimbal.
From reading the various forums we have noticed people seem to have
a variety of problems with the gimbals they purchase and then setting them up.

It would make a big difference to the product we can deliver if you would take a 
couple of minutes to fill in this survey for us.

Rest assured you wont be spammed and your details wont be passed on

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SJ5R62P

thanks in advance

Heath
Modify message

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What size gimbal are you producing? Theres already toomany gopro sized gimbals out there and the marketis saturated. I hope your making it larger, for mirrorless slr cameras.
  • as far as i know there is only one truly "plug and play" brushless gimbal and thats zenmuse (well, i have not tried mövi so i can't really comment on that). and while people do have sometimes problems with their zenmuses from time to time i'd say it's rather exception than rule :)

now after using zenmuse for more than half a year (and before that - cinestar 360 and couple cheaper gimbals, too), playing around with alexmos controller and some cheap variation from goodluckbuy (i think it was this german opensource) let me tell you this:

it is not possible to develop "plug and play brushless gimbal" that work equally well with any camera. someone who's claiming otherwise is either not understanding what they are talking about or just lying :)

(p.s. yes i realize you didn't tell you are releasing universal brushless gimbal, but it sounded like that. and yes i filled survey too)

• How close to producing something are you?

I would much rather buy here than overseas.

What materials? Alloy ? Carbon fibre? Fibreglass?

Do you plan on developing your own controller or using something like the Martinez?

This reply was deleted.

Activity