Can anyone tell me the best way to drone deliver packs of cigarettes or cigars from a 200-250 foot drop? Possible reward for best response.
------------

Views: 1017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rob this is all about a humorous novelty delivery. A cigar parachute is humorous. Any suggestions about making this a business?
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I know how, my drone is equipped for dropping stuff  from any height based on reaching a waypoint / GPS position.

You can also do it with an ARdrone, as it can read a flashcode painted on the ground or on the house roof and act accordingly. 

You can also kill someone on the ground by receiving the cigar box on the head :-) Cigarettes can kill :-)

I actually teach it in my drone school in France.

There are several ways : 

- My drone is equipped for dropping stuff  from any height based on reaching a waypoint / GPS position.

- You can also do it with an ARdrone, as it can read a flashcode painted on the ground or on the house roof and act accordingly. 

You may also kill someone on the ground by receiving the cigar box on the head :-) Cigarettes can kill :-)

As a humorous novelty only....I would like to parachute cigarettes and cigars. I think this would be funny. Wouldnt multicopter be easier for city areas? Parachutes would prevent harm or injury. Suggestions? I would like to do a test in a way that prevents any chance of hurting anyone don't want to break any laws etc.

On Easter my drone dropped chocolate eggs for the children.  They had a blast!!!

Ofcourse the children were kept at a safe distance while de drone was operating and were only allowed to go search the eggs once the drone had landed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service