power generator attached to engine

Hi, I am seeking more information about power generator which will be attached to airplane angine to provide power supply for electrical component in the UAV.

where can I find about manufacturers or distributor of these generators? any suggestion about brands and specification? 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is the power generator. When the engines are running, like in a car power is generated. When they are turned off, to keep on the lights and avionics in the cockpit they run. Since so much electricity is used a battery is not practical for a long time, just as a backup. Not all planes have APUs. Some smaller or older airliners like the 707 do not have one, so they plug in at the airport for power.

inverter brands

Best Inverter Reviews from Popular Brands: Maxboost, Bestek, Krieger and more
    InverterReviews.com has a wide range of top brands inverters with appropriate reviews, ratings, prices and shopping guidelines.
  • Hi Simon,

Thank you for your info. what autopilot hardware and software do you use with your UAV ?

• Hi, you can contact Andrew at millswood engineering as we are currently collaborating with him on a generater system which we use on our UAV. You can find a lind to his web site on ours www.avitus.com.au.

Home
    As one of the longest-standing UAV companies in Australia, we have spent years building a reputation for our stunning imagery and our professional, r…
This reply was deleted.

Activity